How to grow by delighting your customers
Intentionally managing Customer Experience can be as simple as fixing issues that cause churn, poor reviews and costs to serve. That alone will improve your ability to grow.
Some organisations go further and use Customer Experience Management as a lever to sustainable growth. Those businesses benefit in many ways from higher Lifetime Value (LTV) to reducing the cost of acquiring new customers.
Wherever you are in your Customer Experience Management Journey, I offer four styles of service. And everything I do is tailored to meet your needs.
Which CXM service style is best for you?
My commitment to you
Whichever service you choose, my commitment to you is to understand and meet your needs. In other words, I practice what I preach.
Here are six reasons to work with me…
- Your business is special, your needs are unique. Don't settle for 'off the peg'.
- My approach is always fresh; I am always learning, with a constant eye on the latest developments as well as taking lessons from every job. I understand that you will rely on me to help you delight your customers and grow sustainably.
- You know change is inevitable, but don't know where to start or how to bring your team with you.
- With a wide and varied career history, I know how to plan change and make it stick. I understand people, the way they work, how they respond to change and what gets them up in the morning.
- The success of your business lets you live your dreams. You want it to be around for a long time.
- I'll never forget why you are in business. Whether you are refocusing your business or fixing a broken product, I will help you build a solid business case. Then together we will deliver a project to give you a return on your investment.
- You are not sure what kind of help you want - advice, guidance or hands-on.
- I can lead the charge, embedding your new ways of working. But only if that is what you need. You may prefer doing things for yourself, leaning on me for a friendly ear and advice.
- I recognise where you are on your CX journey and build solutions for you.
- We'll start with the tools to improve your customer experience and engage your team. Then, as you feel more comfortable, we can think about strategy.
- It's not just me!
- For larger engagements and areas outside my expertise, I bring in trusted partners. You get a team using their skills to delight you and your customers.