What is Customer Experience Mentoring?
Sometimes a business is making great strides with Customer Experience but needs a little advice or a friendly ear. CX Mentoring helps you explore Customer Experience in your environment, developing ideas and plans. We can work 1-2-1 or in groups.
CX Mentoring can include:
- Being listened to
- Helping you sit back and organise your thoughts.
- Answering specific Customer Experience questions.
- Exploring and building on your ideas.
- Being supported to achieve your goals.
- Fractional CX leadership.
- Influencing your wider team to develop customer centred thinking.
The benefits of mentoring are immense. Whether you are looking for help with personal development or resolving sticky issues, CX Mentoring delivers:
- A listening ear. No judgement.
- The support you need, when you need it.
- A fresh perspective on your challenges and opportunities.
- Broader skill sets, confidence and improved Customer Experience Management.
- Improved Customer Experience and business results.
What to expect from CX Mentoring
No two mentoring conversations are the same, so we start by agreeing your desired outcome.
Then we explore the subject. I listen to you and make suggestions. Sometimes we will take diversions picking up points of concern as we go along. I may give ‘the answer’ but prefer to help you think through your situation and opportunities.
While we will always discuss CX tools such as Voice of the Customer and Journey Mapping and think about software solutions, these discussions often cover topics which support Customer Experience Management, including:
- Stakeholder Engagement.
- Customer Communications and Engagement.
- Project and Programme Governance.
- Change Management and Project Management.
There is no fixed number of sessions. When you need me, we can talk.
Who would benefit from CX Mentoring?
CX Mentoring is ideal for business and CX leaders who need to make a difference and just need a sounding board.
You might have CX in your job title, perhaps you have a CX aspect in your job description or a CX objective. Maybe you are just interesting in understanding more about CXM and how it can help you grow your business.
My commitment to you
Whichever service you choose, my commitment to you is to understand and meet your needs. In other words, I practice what I preach.
Here are six reasons to work with me…
- Your business is special, your needs are unique. Don't settle for 'off the peg'.
- My approach is always fresh; I am always learning, with a constant eye on the latest developments as well as taking lessons from every job. I understand that you will rely on me to help you delight your customers and grow sustainably.
- You know change is inevitable, but don't know where to start or how to bring your team with you.
- With a wide and varied career history, I know how to plan change and make it stick. I understand people, the way they work, how they respond to change and what gets them up in the morning.
- The success of your business lets you live your dreams. You want it to be around for a long time.
- I'll never forget why you are in business. Whether you are refocusing your business or fixing a broken product, I will help you build a solid business case. Then together we will deliver a project to give you a return on your investment.
- You are not sure what kind of help you want - advice, guidance or hands-on.
- I can lead the charge, embedding your new ways of working. But only if that is what you need. You may prefer doing things for yourself, leaning on me for a friendly ear and advice.
- I recognise where you are on your CX journey and build solutions for you.
- We'll start with the tools to improve your customer experience and engage your team. Then, as you feel more comfortable, we can think about strategy.
- It's not just me!
- For larger engagements and areas outside my expertise, I bring in trusted partners. You get a team using their skills to delight you and your customers.