Why embed Customer Experience Management?
Customer expectations forever change, putting your customer experience under pressure. At the same time, your organisation is growing and changing. Whether you are dividing into specialist teams or implementing digital technology, you can easily lose sight of the customer.
While I offer CX Projects to boost Customer Experience, one off changes eventually become obsolete. So, I suggest embedding Customer Experience Management. Implementing CXM creates sustainable ways of working that delight customers.
To embed customer experience management, we
- Develop your goal for CMX – be that part of your values or vision.
- Understand the value of that goal in your business performance and employee experience.
- Build Customer Experience Management into key processes and systems.
- Use customer data and insight to drive decision-making.
- Introduce compassionate empathy into the design of new products, services and journeys.
What to expect when Embedding CXM
First, we assess the way you manage Customer Experience. Our benchmark is a set of proven good practices from many industries and countries. During the assessment we engage and understand stakeholders.
Then we will agree opportunities to manage Customer Experience with intention. This will give you a clear vision and supporting processes and systems. We will ensure you can continuously improve and respond to events.
We use Change and Project Management to embed these ways of thinking into your culture.
In our last stage, we repeat the assessment and show the benefits of your Customer Experience Management practices.
- Balance business, customer and employee needs for sustainable growth.
- Continuously improve your Customer Experience and deliver amazing business results.
- Respond to and even predict changes in customer needs and perception.
- Be resilient in future events with the ability to adapt to changes in external factors.
- Enjoy cultural benefits such as enhanced employee engagement.
- Earn a return on your CXM investment.
What to expect when you embed Customer Experience Management
Improve Customer Experience Management Capabilities
During a planning phase, I will audit your CXM capabilities and identify the gaps in your capabilities.
We will update and create ways of working to give you consistency at the Improve, Transform or Disrupt level of maturity. And agree a path to further maturity your capabilities.
Improving CXM will involve your whole team and we will address seven types of capability:
- Understanding customer perceptions
- Building a customer story
- Building a business story
- Building a people story
Directly Impact Customer Experience
During a planning phase, I will audit your CXM capabilities and identify the best returns for your investment. Selecting opportunities to enhance CXM, we will also choose aspects of your Customer Experience to improve – pilot projects.
Using our pilot projects we will design new ways of working. The proof of the pudding will be clear from our pilot activities.
Embedding Customer Experience Management using three phases:
Who would benefit from Embedding Customer Experience Management
Business whose vision and values recognise the opportunities afforded by excellent Customer Experience Management. While they may have some customer issues, they see CXM as a lever to sustainable growth. My Embedding CXM service goes beyond remedying issues with lifetime value, reviews and cost to serve It prevents those issues and differentiates by meeting novel customer needs.
CX Leaders may wish to engage an advisor or mentor to remove obstacles in their implementation of CXM.
My commitment to you
Whichever service you choose, my commitment to you is to understand and meet your needs. In other words, I practice what I preach.
Here are six reasons to work with me…
- Your business is special, your needs are unique. Don't settle for 'off the peg'.
- My approach is always fresh; I am always learning, with a constant eye on the latest developments as well as taking lessons from every job. I understand that you will rely on me to help you delight your customers and grow sustainably.
- You know change is inevitable, but don't know where to start or how to bring your team with you.
- With a wide and varied career history, I know how to plan change and make it stick. I understand people, the way they work, how they respond to change and what gets them up in the morning.
- The success of your business lets you live your dreams. You want it to be around for a long time.
- I'll never forget why you are in business. Whether you are refocusing your business or fixing a broken product, I will help you build a solid business case. Then together we will deliver a project to give you a return on your investment.
- You are not sure what kind of help you want - advice, guidance or hands-on.
- I can lead the charge, embedding your new ways of working. But only if that is what you need. You may prefer doing things for yourself, leaning on me for a friendly ear and advice.
- I recognise where you are on your CX journey and build solutions for you.
- We'll start with the tools to improve your customer experience and engage your team. Then, as you feel more comfortable, we can think about strategy.
- It's not just me!
- For larger engagements and areas outside my expertise, I bring in trusted partners. You get a team using their skills to delight you and your customers.