How do we sustain Customer Experience?
Two factors put your customer experience under pressure. 1) Customer expectations forever change. 2) As organisations grow, they divide into specialist teams (aka functions). These factors challenge your team and change the experience you deliver.
While we offer CX Projects to boost Customer Experience, one off changes eventually become obsolete. So, we recommend clients embrace Customer Experience as a way of working, thinking and being.
To sustain your customer experience, we
- Engage your teams.
- Build Customer Experience into key processes and systems.
- Use customer data and insight to influence decision-making.
Introduce empathy into the design of new products, services and touchpoints.
Sustaining CX building on my three principles of Customer Experience management.
What to expect when Sustaining CX
First, we assess the way you manage Customer Experience. Our benchmark is a set of proven good practices from many industries and countries. During the assessment we engage and understand stakeholders.
Then we will agree opportunities to improve Customer Experience Management. This will give you a clear vision and supporting processes and systems. We will ensure you can continuously improve and respond to events.
We use Change and Project Management to embed these ways of thinking into your culture.
In our last stage, we repeat the assessment and show the benefits of your sustainable CX practices.
What you will get out of sustaining Customer Experience
- Continuous improvement of your Customer Experience.
- The ability to respond to and even predict changes in customer needs and perception.
- Greater resilience in future events with the ability to adapt to changes in external factors.
- The cultural benefits of customer centricity such as enhanced employee engagement.
Check out my other services
If you haven’t found what you need here, my other services may help.